Kayak and Bike along the Lehigh River
Kayak & Bike Adventures
Give the gift of Adventure!
Steel Stacks Run – Kayak and Bike Adventure
Adult (Mon – Fri) $89.99 (Ages 10 and up)
Child (Mon – Fri) $69.99 (Ages 4-9)
Saturday/ Holiday $99.99
Group- $69.99 Kayak & Bike Tour (10+)
(Plan on 4 hours for a tour)
SPRING/ SUMMER HOURS (May 15-September 21)
Monday – Wednesday – Friday and Saturday. Closed Sundays
Morning Tour – 9:00 AM
Afternoon Tour – 3:00 PM
FALL TOURS (September 22- October 31)
Wednesday – Friday – Saturday
- Enjoy a 10-mile recreational kayak & bike tour starting from Sand Island in Historic Bethlehem. This tour highlights the scenic Lehigh River, the history of the Moravian Settlement, Bethlehem Steel, the Historic D&L Trail and more. Be on the lookout for blue heron, bald eagles, turtles, deer, and more wildlife.
- When you finish your kayak paddle, trade-in your kayak for a mountain bike and ride back on the Historic D&L Trail that runs along the river. This is a flat easy 45 min bike ride. (A courtesy shuttle is available for those not wishing to bike back)
- The Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor was named a Smithsonian Institution affiliate in 2017 for its historical significance as the highway of the American Industrial Revolution.
Bonus: Get your complimentary photos of you and your group as you pass under the iconic Bethlehem Steel Stacks. A unique photo opportunity.
What to Bring
- Footwear is required. Old sneakers, water shoes, strap on sandals. (No Flipflops)
- Comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting wet
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Drinking water